Hong Kong draws international businesses and entrepreneurs to its shores. The following are the key attractions for enterprises, investors and entrepreneurs to set up a company in the Special Administrative Region of China:
- Proximity to the mainland;
- Perfect location on the Asia-Pacific region and along the east-west corridor;
- Openness to trade, talent, and investments;
- Business-friendly regulatory and tax system;
- Status as an international financial centre; and
- Outstanding infrastructure.
The company registration process is also quite simple and straightforward in Hong Kong. Engaging a professional service provider like Hong Kong Company Registration (HKCR) is not only helpful in quickly completing the incorporation process, but the post-incorporation procedures such as obtaining a Business license, the opening of bank accounts and ongoing regulatory compliance are also made easy.
Hong Kong Company Registration Requirements
- 1 Shareholder – Shareholders may be foreign or local corporations or individuals
- HK$ 1.00 – The minimum initial issued share capital
- 1 Director. Directors may be foreign or local corporations or individuals
- 1 local Company Secretary
- A local Hong Kong registered address
Register a Company in Hong Kong
We provide a full suite of Hong Kong company registration services. Regardless of the type of entity, be it a limited company, representative office, subsidiary or branch office of foreign companies, a sole proprietorship or a partnership, the clients who engage us immensely value Hong Kong Company Registration’s professional and comprehensive range of services.
As one of the providers of company incorporation services in Hong Kong, HKCR is capable of working with clients from a diverse range of sectors and entities of all types and sizes. Our team of professionals take meticulous care to ensure that documentation is thorough, and compliance is comprehensive.
Our proprietary Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system seamlessly integrates the incorporation process and ongoing compliance matters. Aided by information technology, our services are not only quick and comprehensive, it is also affordable. We take pride in our expertise, experience, professionals network and our knowledge in Asia incorporation and business compliance framework; hence, if you have a regional interest, we can help with all your queries.
In addition to business and company registration in Hong Kong, we also provide the following services:
- Business Licensing
- Company Secretarial
- Tax & Accounting
- Payroll Management
- Immigration and Relocation
- Why should I register a company in Hong Kong?
- Hong Kong consistently ranks as one of the best places to do business in.
Some reasons include:
- Perfect location on the Asia-Pacific region and along the east-west corridor
- Openness to trade, talent, and investment
- Business-friendly regulatory and tax systems
- Renowned as an international financial centre
- Outstanding infrastructure
- What do I require to setup a company in Hong Kong?
- To register company in Hong Kong, you will require a:
- Company name
- Minimum 1 director
- 1 local company secretary
- Minimum 1 shareholder
- Local Hong Kong registered address
- Minimum HKD1.00 paid-up capital
- Can I register a company on my own in Hong Kong?
- As a foreigner, you will not be able to register your Hong Kong company on your own. You will need to engages a professional corporate service provider to assist you in incorporation. At HKCR, we make the company incorporation process simple and effective for you.
- How long does it take to start a company in Hong Kong?
- The complete Hong Kong company registration process usually takes 3-5 working days if all required documents are in place.
Ready to register a company in Hong Kong?
Our expert professionals will help you through every step of the company registration in Hong Kong.